Applying common sense and care to how we operate Pixelfish.
Over the last decade we have looked to improve and make sure our positive intentions result in positive action. There are a number of simple every day things we are committed to doing, helping us to be part of the wider shift needed to tackle climate change. These include but are not limited to:
- Commuting to the studio off human power, walking, cycling or even running (when feeling energetic!)
- Operating a paperless office
- No unnecessary physical meetings, making use of video calls when appropriate
- Receiving payments via digital means and no more cheques
- Limiting our use of single-use plastics (eg. only buying takeaway coffees that use fully recyclable cups)
- If having an extended period away from the desk, turning off devices rather than leaving on standby