We are looking for an aspiring junior front-end developer who is currently studying in either Bristol or Bath. You will already be adept at creating bespoke HTML & CSS and have atleast a little knowledge of working with popular platforms such as WordPress.
We are a small and ambitious design studio who specialise in working with businesses, startups, schools and charities to create brilliant brands and slick websites.
We're based in the heart of Bristol at the creative co-working space Gather Round. Pixelfish was founded in 2009 and since then we’ve found ourselves specialising in bespoke websites running on the very popular WordPress and Concrete5 platforms.
We know how important it can be to get a leg up into industry which is why over the years we've liked to help students where we can.
- Understanding of responsive design and development.
- Passionate approach to your work that includes testing, writing clean code and looking for new and innovative ways to improve.
- Good communication skills.
- Dependability and attention to deadlines and details.
- A desire to be able to work autonomously and be involved in project decisions.
We are huge advocates of flexible remote working, so you'll have the opportunity to work where you like as well as coming to our studio.
As this will almost certainly fit around your studies we are looking for a commitment between 1-2 days per week for a 3 or 6 month period.
Send Dan an email with a brief paragraph of why you'd be a good fit, along with an example or two of websites you've worked on - email@example.com