As a digital agency, we have worked together to strengthen our commitment to sustainability and make sure our intentions result in positive action.
There are a number of simple, everyday things we're committed to
- Offering our clients an ethical approach to web design and the opportunity to host their website using 100% renewable energy
- Helping our clients to assess their own environmental impact, offering practical solutions to make a positive difference to their digital footprint
- We offset all our carbon by planting trees thanks to with a bespoke plan by Ecology (you can see our growing forest here)
- Operating a paperless office
Avoiding unnecessary physical meetings and making use of video
calls when appropriate
- Putting in place a digital payment policy
Limiting our use of single-use plastics (eg. only buying
takeaway coffees that use fully recyclable cups or better yet,
taking your own)
If having an extended period away from the desk, turning off
devices rather than leaving on standby.
Creating things that genuinely help people.
Sustainability can mean different things to different people.
From creating a sustainable business that thrives on its own to
maintaining a commitment to environmental responsibility and
working to protect the one planet we have.
At Pixelfish, sustainability also means striving to design and
build websites for like-minded brands and businesses that are
committed to making real and positive impact. In partnership, we
can work to minimise the collective impact of a project.